The IPW Industries Inc uses a mixture of KDF 85TM and Granular Activated Carbon Cartridges to offer superior taste and odor removal capabilities. The dark granular KDF in this cartridge specializes in the removal of iron and hydrogen sulfide. The black granular coconut shell activated carbon reduces organic and chlorine. This is an excellent taste and odor filter that removes a wide range of contaminants.
KDF media controls scale, bacteriaand algae, even in hot water. KDF media causes cellular damage to microbiological organisms which can kill or inhibit any growth.
These types of filters are perfect for either drinking water units or whole house filters. For more information on KDF media,please click here or go to www.KDFFT.com
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- and much more!
- Micron Rating: 10 Nominal
- Dimensions: 9.75" x 3"
- Total Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz w/ 1 lb of KDF
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 100°F
- Max Recommended Flow Rate: 1 GPM
- Filter Media: KDF-85 TM & Granular Activated Carbon
- Filter Life: 10,000 Gallons w/ 1 lb of KDF