The IPW Industries Inc.'s Mixed Bed Deionization Cartridges are designed to remove nearly all electrically charged contaminants (cations and anions) from the water. D.I. cartridges are often used as post filters to reverse osmosis systems to produce ultra pure water. Although it is also common to use them as stand alone filters.
When using a TDS meter, you will notice that your TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) will drop to near zero ppm. Removes/Reduces :
- And other charged contaminants
- Micron Rating: 10 Nominal
- Dimensions: 10" x 2.5"
- Total Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 100°F
- Max Recommended Flow Rate: 1 GPM
- Filter Media: Mixed Bed Resin
- Filter Life: 5,000 mg/L or 290 GPG*
*Filter life in gallons can be calculated by dividing 5,000 by the feed water's TDS in ppm (5000/XX ppm = Filter Life in Gallons).