Ideal for home or office use. Will always ensure a filtration system is clean and working properly. Be notified immediately when a filtration system needs to be replaced.
The Clean Tap Monitor automatically monitors the quality of a filtration system directly from the base of any standard faucet. The unit provides an indicator through three L.E.D. lights or beeper (optional).
- Monitor Processor: By measuring the volume of water passing through the filtration system by the electric program, the Monitor Processor sends the signals to the L.E.D. lamps or buzzer and indicates whether the filters are functioning normally, approaching capacity or past useful capacity.
- Flow Meter: The flow meter senses the dispensed water and sends the signals to the Monitor Processor.
- Monitor: One of three-colored L.E.D. Lamps blinks for 3-6 seconds every time water is dispensed. Green Light indicates the normal function of filters, Yellow light, the readiness to change, and Red Light, the need of immediate change.
- Green Light: Filter usage => 0% - 80%
- Yellow Light: Filter Use => 80% - 99%
- Red Light: Filter Use => 100%
** Faucet not included **
- Filter Volume Capacity Monitor: User adjustable by dip switch
- Max. Filter Capacity: 4000 Liters
- Power Source: 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 6 x 8.8 x 2.4 cm (2.4 x 3.5 x .9 in.)
- Processor Weight: 102 g (3.6 oz)
- Complete Weight: 161.6 g (5.7 oz)