G4 Countertop Bottleless Water Cooler with 2-stage Regular or 3-stage Reverse Osmosis filtration system. Cutting edge design, winner of a design award and a superb filtration technology combined into one point-of-use water cooler. Guaranteed quality, reliability and easy serviceability of this excellent drinking water cooler.
G4 Countertop Water Cooler features
Simple and easy to use Control Panel with a 45° angle for easy and convenient use. Large 10 inch dispensing gap featuring a blue LED light which offers an elegant touch to any setting.
- Connects easily to cold water line for unlimited filtered drinking water.
- LED control panel
- Unlimited hot and cold water at a touch of a button
- High grade type 304 Stainless Steel Hot and Cold water tanks
- Easy access to filters for service
- Child proof hot water switch
- Built-in Cup Holder
- Adjustable cold temperature
G4 Water Cooler filter types
Water travels through a 2-stage water filter to remove most contaminants and produce crystal clear, fresh and tasty water - no bottles to buy!
- In Stage 1 water travels through a 5 micron sediment filter cartridge that removes 99.9% of microbiological cysts, cryptosporidium, and giardia
- In Stage 2 water passes through a 5 micron Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC) cartridge, removing wide variety of organic contaminants, including chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THMs, Benzene), pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), PCBs, MTBEs, and hundreds of other chemical contaminants. This also improves water taste and removes odor.
- In Optional Stage 3 water travels through a Reverse Osmosis membrane, delivering 50 gallons per day of crystal clear drinking water.
Point-of-Use G4 Countertop Water Cooler Specifications
- Hot water tank temperature 180°F
- Cold water tank temperature 44°F
- Hot water tank volume 0.5 gallon
- Cold water tank volume 1 gallon
- Heating capacity 0.5 gallons per hour
- Cooling capacity 1.5 gallons per hour
- Electricity 110V/60Hz, call for convertor if you need 220V
- Heating power 500W
- Cooling power 100W
- Filters life: 6 months on sediment, carbon pre- and post-filters
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year (excluding filters), 3 year warranty on the compressor. Bottleless cooler comes with installation hardware and instructions. Call a number in the manual during installation if you have any questions! 3 years for Reverse Osmosis membrane