Light commercial and residential RO storage composite pressure vessel. High strength precision molded internal liner reinforced with continuous strand fibreglass and sealed with high grade epoxy resin. Polypropylene lower water chamber with 100% butyl diaphragm. Lightweight, non-corrosive construction for maximum life and maximum flexibility.
|Tank Volume ||Height ||Diameter ||Connection Size ||Weight ||Drawdown |
|20 Gallon ||34.1" ||16.5" ||1" NPT ||25 ||13.6 Gallons |
Materials of Construction
- Shell: Chemically coupled polypropylene.
- Connection: Male socket, Rigid PVC.
- Water Chamber: 100% butyl diaphragm with polypropylene lower chamber.
Ratings & Certifications
- Max. Working Pressure 125 PSI
- Max. Working Temperature 120 F
- WQA-NSF/ANSI 61
- WQA-NSF/ANSI 372