The Pentair Fleck 5800 Series of control valves sets a brand new standard for adaptability and
innovative features. At the same time, they come from a company known for decades of expertise in the
water industry, millions of units in service, and a tradition of rock solid reliability.
This combination spells success for residential water conditioning dealers. It brings together the features
homeowners prefer with the time-tested component designs
professionals can trust for years of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent service rates (21 GPM and 17 GPM backwash flow rate)
- Fast positioning reversible 10,000 RPM 12 volt DC drive motor
- Seal and spacer cartridge for easy servicing
- LCD – Backlit display that helps during low light conditions
- Precision cycle positioning using optical sensor
- Soft water refill for better brine saturation and cleaner brine tank
- Programming is stored in memory and will not be lost due to power outages
- Time of day backup for up to 12 hours of power loss
- Meter initiated.
- High quality softening resin.
- Owner's manual included as standard.
- Approximate GPG Capacity: 32,000
- Mineral Tank Size: 9x48
- Recommended GPM: 10
- Maximum GPM: 21