Unpleasant taste and odors caused by chlorine or organic substances such as decayed vegetation and run-off are adsorbed by top quality activated carbon. The filter will automatically backwash to a predetermined schedule using a calendar clock controlled valve. This frees the bed of accumulated impurities and reads it for operation again.
- Simple and dependable
- High flow control valve is fully automatic and keeps media lofted and clean
- User friendly and easy to program
- Non-corrosive, UV resistant Noryl valve body
- Flow rate up to 20 GPM
- Includes 3/4" or 1" by-pass valve
- Includes a five year warranty
- CF: 3.0
- Mineral Tank Size: 14x65
- Estimated Peak (GPM): 10-12
- Range (GPM): 6-7
- Height: 71"