Filtrex Technologies is proud to be the first carbon block manufacturer to use NSF61 listed greencarbon developed by Global Ecocarb Pvt Ltd. This high performance coconut shell carbon is manufactured using a patented process that significantly reduces harmful Green House Gas Emissions.
FX-VOC GreenBlock are made using high performance coconut shell greencarbon having more micro pores compared to other types of carbon and a unique binder system delivering a product with superior adsorption capacity and kinetic dynamics.
This combination of high performance carbon, unique binders and proprietary manufacturing processes delivers exceptionally low pressure drop, high dirt holding capacity and excellent contaminant reduction.
- Exceptionally Low Pressure Drop
- Filter rate: 5 Micron
- Flow Rate: 7 gpm with 6 psi drop
- Capacity: 55,000 gallons @ 7 gpm
- VOC reduction capacity: 4,000 gallons @ 2.0 gpm
- Media: NSF Std 61 Certified Coconut Shell greencarbon™ PAC
- Contaminant Removal: Chlorine, Taste, Odor & VOC
- Filter Application Chlorine/Taste/Odor, Sediment/Dirt/Rust
- Micron Rating (Nominal) 5 µm
- Certifications NSF 42, NSF 53, WQA