Filtrex Technologies is proud to be the first carbon block manufacturer to use greencarbon manufactured by Global ECOCARB. This high performance coconut shell carbon is manufactured using a revolutionary process that significantly reduces harmful Green House Gas emissions.
FX17CL2 greenblocks are manufactured using high performance Greencarbon having more micro pores compared to other types of carbon and a unique binder system delivering a product with superior adsorption capacity and kinetic dynamics.
This combination of advanced carbon, unique binders and proprietary manufacturing processes delivers exceptionally low pressure drop, high dirt holding capacity and excellent contaminant reduction
FX17CL2 greenblocks are ideal for a wide range of POU, POE, commercial and industrial applications
Meets or exceeds OEM’s filter performance:
- Designed for Direct Fit into Merlin RO Systems
- 10 Micron Nominal Filtration
- No Release of Carbon Fines
- Exceptionally Low Pressure Drop
- Manufactured from NSF Std 61 Certified Coconut Shell greencarbon™
- • Industry Leading Performance at a Competitive Price