A complete range of FILMTEC 4040-size elements is available to meet a wide variety of customer needs for commercial applications, from the highest purity water to the lowest total system costs.
- FILMTEC TW30-4040 is the industry standard for reliable operation and production of the highest quality water.
- Features the industry's thickest feed spacer (34 mil) to lessen the impact of fouling.
- May be cleaned over the widest pH range (pH 1-13) for the most effective cleaning.
Tape-wrapped elements are built with the same high quality membranes and materials of construction as industrial elements, except for the hard outer shell, and are more economical for commercial systems with one or two elements per housing.
|Product Name ||Nominal Active Surface Area |
|Permeate Flow Rate |
|Stabilized Salt Rejection |
|FILMTEC TW30-4040 ||78 (7.2) ||2400 (9.1) ||99.5 |
- Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 2000 ppm NaCl, 225 psi (15.5 bar), 77°F (25°C), 15% recovery.
- Permeate flows for individual elements may vary +/-20%.
- For the purpose of improvement, specifications may be updated periodically.