A complete range of FILMTEC 2540-size elements is available to meet a wide variety of customer needs for commercial applications, from the highest purity water to the lowest total system costs.
- FILMTEC TW30-2540 is the industry standard for reliable operation and production of the highest quality water.
- May be cleaned over the widest pH range (pH 1-13) for the most effective cleaning.
Tape-wrapped elements are built with the same high quality membranes and materials of construction as industrial elements, without the hard outer shell. This makes them more economical for commercial systems with one or two elements per housing.
|Product Name ||Nominal Active Surface Area |
|Permeate Flow Rate |
|Stabilized Salt Rejection |
|FILMTEC TW30-2540 ||28 (2.6) ||850 (3.2) ||99.5 |
- Permeate flow rate and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 2000 ppm NaCl, 225 psig (15.5 bar), 77°F (25°C), 15% recovery.
- Permeate flow rates for individual elements may vary +/-20%.
- For the purpose of improvement, specifications may be updated periodically.