FILMTEC brackish water reverse osmosis membrane elements provide consistent, outstanding system performance in light industrial applications.
- FILMTEC BW30-4040 is the industry standard for reliable operation and production of the highest quality water.
- Features the industry's thickest feed spacer (34 mil) to lessen the impact of fouling.
- May be cleaned over the widest pH range (pH 1-13) for the most effective cleaning.
Elements with a hard shell exterior are recommended for systems with multiple-element housings containing three or more membranes, as they are designed to withstand higher pressure drops.
|Product Name ||Nominal Active Surface Area |
|Permeate Flow Rate |
|Stabilized Salt Rejection |
|FILMTEC BW30-4040 ||78 (7.2) ||2400 (9.1) ||99.5 |
- Permeate flow rate and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 2000 ppm NaCl, 225 psig (15.5 bar), 77°F (25°C), and 15% recovery.
- Permeate flow rates for individual elements may vary +/-20%.
- For the purpose of improvement, specifications may be updated periodically.