Everpure Victorian series drinking water faucets deliver a steady stream of premium quality ﬁltered water from Everpure commercial grade water ﬁltration systems. These separate ﬁlter faucets are available in three stunning ﬁnishes and colors to match today’s high end kitchen faucets.
Everpure Victorian Drinking Water Faucets feature:
- Victorian, versatile design
- Selection of three beautiful ﬁnishes to match the most popular designer faucets
- Forged brass construction
- Aerator tip provides even, clear stream of ﬁ ltered water
- Ceramic disc type valve
- Certiﬁed to NSF/ANSI 61
- RO compatible with the use of a separate air gap
- Flow rate: 0.5 gal./min. (1.9L/min.)
- Operating pressure: 20 to 90 psi
- Temperature: 50 to 90°F (10-35°C)
- Installation: 1/2" or standard sink hole installation
- Warranty: This faucet is warrant to be free and clear of defect and workmanship defect for 5 years. The coated finish is warranted for 3 years. After 3 years, depending on local water conditions and/or cleaning agents used, the coating may not be as bright as new. For general cleaning, use a soft damp cloth. The use of cleaning chemicals is not recommended.