Dual Temp Series
Everpure series dual temperature hot/cold drinking water faucets deliver cold or ambient ﬁltered water and near boiling instant hot water from a single spout. Exclusively designed to be used with the Everpure Commercial Grade Instant Hot Water Dispenser (Solaria™) and other vented instant hot systems, these faucets are equipped with a built-in safety feature with spring loaded shut off to prevent accidents. The cold side may be connected to the Everpure Commercial Grade Water Chiller (Polaria™) for refreshingly chilled drinking water or just simply enjoy ambient ﬁ ltered water from any Everpure Drinking Water System. The Everpure Dual Temperature faucet features solid stainless steel construction and is available in two beautiful ﬁ nishes, Polished Stainless and Brushed Stainless. They are lead-free and feature a ceramic disc type valve for smooth functionality and lasting durability. Blue and red indicators on the handles distinguish hot and cold sides.
Everpure Hot/Cold Drinking Water Faucets feature:
- Contemporary, dual handle design
- Selection of two beautiful ﬁ nishes to match the most popular designer faucets
- Spring loaded “hot” shut off valve safety feature
- Insulated heat-resistant spout
- Exclusively designed to be used with vented instant hot systems
- Aerator tip provides even, clear stream of ﬁ ltered water
- RO compatible with the use of a separate air gap
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gal/min (1.9 L/min)
- Operating Pressure: 20-90 psi (1.38-6.21 bar)
- Temperature Range: 50-212°F (10-100°C)
- Installation: 1" or standard sink hole installation
- Warranty: This faucet is warrant to be free and clear of defect and workmanship defect for 5 years. The coated finish is warranted for 3 years. After 3 years, depending on local water conditions and/or cleaning agents used, the coating may not be as bright as new. For general cleaning, use a soft damp cloth. The use of cleaning chemicals is not recommended.