- The Everpure H-104 has more filter area than ordinary home units of similar size, for more consistent performance and longer life.
- Exclusive Micro-Pure® filtering material coats entire pleated surface inside cartridge — removes up to 99.9%+ of all particles 0.5 µ (1/50,000 inch) and larger for the entire rated life of the cartridge.
- A heavy-duty, aluminum cartridge housing protects the Everpure H-104 filter system from splitting or bursting. It's lined with a foodgrade polymer that prevents the water from coming in contact with the aluminum.
- The Everpure H-104 has a built in water shut off.
- Pleated surface increases water's exposure to activated carbon for longer cartridge life and improved efficiency.
- Easy-change disposable cartridge has metal walls to resist water pressure surges which are known to crack or split some plastic filter housings.
- Scale inhibitor blended into Micro-Pure® material reduces mineral build-up in water-using appliances (as tested by Everpure).
- A standard Faucet, Fittings, Tubing, and Installation Instructions are included with this system. Luxury Faucets are also available in a variety of colors.
|Everpure H-104 System Specifications |
|Flow Rate: ||controlled at 0.5 GPM (1.9 L/min) ||Temperature: ||35 - 100 °F (2 - 38 °C) |
|Pressure: ||10 - 125 PSI (non-shock) (0.7 - 8.6 bar) ||Capacity: ||1,000 gal. (3,780 L) |