Used in combination with Activated Carbon, KDF can significantly extend the life of filter cartridges. KDF is an oxidation-reduction (redox)
media that removes chlorine, hydrogen sulfide and many other contaminants. KDF is available in several varieties for specific applications.
KDF-55 is removes chlorine and reduces heavy metals. KDF-85 removes hydrogen sulfide and reduces iron. Both KDF redox medias are bacteriostatic and control the growth of micro-organisms in filters. KDF allows Activated Carbon to do a better job at removing taste and odor.
- Stabilized KDF-55® or 85 redox media
- Acid Washed Coconut Shell carbon
- Bacteriostatic media controls the growth of microorganisms
- Extended filter life
- Improved efficiency
- Lot Traceability
- Body Materials FDA Approved
- Made in the USA
- Operating Flow Rate : 2 GPM
- Maximum Flow Rate 4 GPM