- Industrial Application
- Blend Activated Carbon Block for Sediment, Chlorine & Ammonia removal.
- Effective to reduce Chlorine, VOCs, Pesticides, Hazardous Chemicals, Odor removal and Taste Improvement.
- Low pressure drop, high dirt holding capacity, durable physical strength, and steady flow to achieve reliable performance & long life usage.
- Cartridges are manufactured in compliance with NSF and FDA requirement in material and processing.
- Applications serve residential, commercial & industrial range with standard NPT DOE caps. OEM variety caps designs available upon request.
- 85% 2 (ppm) Chlorine R. Life span @ flow rate : 14,000 Liters @ 5 LPM
- 85% Cyst Life span @ flow rate : 3,000 Liters @ 5 LPM
To know more about Ammonia removal
Ammonia is a compound with the formula NH3. It is normally encountered as a gas with a characteristic pungent odor. Ammonia contributes significantly to the nutritional needs of terrestrial organisms by serving as a precursor to foodstuffs and fertilizers. Ammonia, either directly or indirectly, is also a building block for the synthesis of many pharmaceuticals. Although in wide use, ammonia is both caustic and hazardous. Ammonia, as used commercially, is often called anhydr ous ammonia. This term emphasizes the absence of water in the material. Its heat of vaporization is, however, sufficiently great that NH3 can be readily handled in ordinary beakers in a fume hood. "Household ammonia" or "ammonium hydroxide" is a solution of NH3 in water. The inappropriate treatment of wastewater shall case the leaking of NH3 solution in pipes of usage water in some areas of the world. Caware's, Ammonia Removal Blend Activated Carbon Block Filter Cartridge, provides a cost-and-function effective way for Industrial application.